Road Reconstruction – The Board agreed to budget $20K for the remainder of the road repairs; we won’t know exactly how much more we need to pay the Township as part of the millage/matching program until an assessment is done later this year. We had allocated $40K total towards road reconstruction in 2020 after the assessment collection was complete. $20K has already been provided to the Township Engineering Services Dept. It may make sense to provide more funds this year, but if not, we can simply roll the needed amount to next year’s budget. The money set aside for road reconstruction is essentially independent from the year-to-year operating costs.
Looking for Something?
- Road Repairs – Updated March, 2022 March 5, 2022
- Welcome New HomeOwners! March 5, 2022
- By-Laws Update (Feb/2022) March 5, 2022
- Spring 2022 Beautification in Progress! April 7, 2021
- New Lawn Maintenance Service April 7, 2021